Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of software Engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices.
- Ensure that development standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
- Work closely with mentors, peers, and subordinates to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team, and systems.
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience of leading a team of software Engineers including performance, development and disciplinary issues.
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Development Lead”.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.